<Crucifixion> is a competitive World of Warcraft raiding guild on US-Stormrage that lives by one mantra: if you bust your ass, good will follow. Everyone across the ranks is driven by that truth, which has led to continued, long-term success. We are a guild that is never satisfied with ourselves and always strive to be the best. We want you to want to be in our raids, and we will invest in you as much as you invest into us.
- Be courteous to all players, regardless of whether there are fellow guild members present. Keep a positive face for the guild and help maintain the good reputation we've built over the years.
- No cheating, hacking, or exploiting. If anyone is found to be in breach of any game policies, you will be reported to Blizzard and removed from the guild. No second chances.
- Applying to another guild while a member of <Crucifixion> will be considered a resignation, and you will be removed immediately.
The following is our schedule; if we know we can get a boss down, it is possible that raids will be extended:
- Tuesday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm EST
- Wednesday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm EST
- Thursday: (if we feel an additional night will benefit the week's progression)
- We generally do not raid during holidays, unless there is a consensus to do so.
<Crucifixion> awards all loot via loot council. We distribute loot based on many factors, including raid attendance, seniority (how long you've been in the guild), and previous loot received. There are also other factors, but they are not listed here because they often change.
Our goal is to put the loot where it will best serve the guild from a progression standpoint. We do not punish members for requesting a good upgrade, even if the item is not best-in-slot. We greatly value loyalty and participation, and tend to award the best items to individuals that have proven themselves to be trustworthy and reliable.
Raiding with <Crucifixion>, you are required to have the RCLoot Council addon. This addon provides a user interface to easily request specific items. If you do not have it, download it!
We expect all members to maintain 90% attendance. You should also be easily reachable, especially if you are on stand-by, in case classes or roles need to be switched.
We completely understand that situations come up where people can't raid. If we expected everyone to be here 100% of the time, we would only need 20 members. Missing the occasional raid is alright, if it doesn't become a noticable hindrance to progression.
Any member who is inactive for one month or more, without prior notice, may be removed from the guild. Any member who is taking an extended break with the intent to return can notify the guild master and a note will be made of the expected return date. If you do not return within one month of that date, you may be removed. A guild member who is removed due to inactivity may be reinstated upon returning, at the discretion of the officers.
Any issues will be addressed as soon as possible by the guild master or by an officer. If the guild master or an officer is present, please bring the situation to their attention and provide them with all the information you can (including screenshots, if necessary). If possible, please do not continue a dispute; rather, allow the guild master or an officer to mediate.
Every raider must be aware of the following rules, which are set out for the benefit of our raid group, and are non-negotiable. Failing to abide by them may lead to your removal from the raid group:
- Raiders are required to reasearch all the fights before the raid. The best place to find boss strategies are at FatBossTV. Failure to prepare for each encounter could result in the loss of your raid spot.
- Raiders are required to be online on their mains, or contactable on their alt, 15 minutes prior to start time. If on standby for an encounter, you must be available to be rotated in immediately.
- You are required to be waiting at the raid instance entrance before the start; it is not everyone else's responsibility to act as your personal summoning stones.
- All raiders must bring all necessary potions, elixirs, flasks, reagents, and food. You should do your utmost to maximize your character to the highest possible level outside of raids, via dungeons and any other means. Flasks, potions, and food materials are all provided for free by the guild bank, if available, so please donate!
- Do keep talking to a minimum just prior to engaging, and whilst fighting, a boss so the raid leader's instructions can be clearly heard. The rest of the time, chatting is more than encouraged.
- You must have Ventrilo and be able to speak.